Want to get involved?
The Crime Writers’ Association welcomes approaches from sponsors who are interested in getting involved in National Crime Reading Month. From single event sponsorship to a series, we love finding ways to tailor creative ideas into sponsorship opportunities that will give your brand or company name traction with readers nationwide.
Web advertising, social media support, individual event and point of sale branding are all available in packages that can be developed to suit your needs and budget.
The broad programme of NCRM events will cater for all interests, inclinations and ages, and sponsorship enables you to reach your target audience in a variety of ways – whether you want to promote yourselves as a headline sponsor and reach readers through all our channels and partners, or put your brand in front of a specific audience group at an individual event, we would be delighted to discuss opportunities with you.
Reasons to sponsor National Crime Reading Month
- Brand association with an initiative that taps into the talent, experience, passion and idea creation of one of the top selling literary sectors, reaching and engaging readers.
- Uniqueness of National Crime Reading Month – this is the only initiative that draws in all reading partners on a national level for a full month.
- Share our vision to get the nation reading, creating community and developing literacy.
- Reach readers nationwide.
- Inclusion in on-and-offline marketing communications.
- Profile on the NCRM website
- Inclusion in communications and social media
Contact us via NCRM@thecwa.co.uk to find out more and to discuss a package that will work for you.