Are you organising an event? We have a selection of downloads to help you promote it and get the word out!
- Download the National Crime Reading Month logo, for your newsletter or website
- We’ve designed event announcement posters for your notice board or local cafe – they’re blank so you can fill in your own details
- Download our posters for bookstores and libraries
- If you’re writing about NCRM online, use our Supporting Blogger badge
- We’ve written a press release template for your local paper, radio, community page or local news blog – just download the Word doc and fill in the blanks
- And don’t forget to read our tips on organising and programming events!
We’d love you to get creative and find ways to bring new crime books to readers, as well as look at old favourites. If you have a great idea, don’t forget we want to hear from you!
You can also simply download all the above resources in this bundle: